[Owasp-board] MOTION: Bring in Scion Executive Search to Handle ED Search Process

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Jun 20 20:23:17 UTC 2017

OWASP Board Members,

I am receiving emails from interested parties, but am unsure as to how you
want to move the ball forward.  Without a second on my motion, I'm afraid
that our direction is simply to "do it ourselves" again, which none of us
have the time for and we had a very narrow reach last time.  I'm trying to
drive this forward, but I cannot do so without your participation in the
process.

~josh