[Owasp-board] MOTION: Bring in Scion Executive Search to Handle ED Search Process

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Jun 19 14:45:46 UTC 2017

I'm not familiar with executive search firms, however, a google search for
"international executive search firms" provide this link with the top 10

http://www.topexecutivesearchfirms.com/

Overview
*Top Executive Search Firms* exists as a resource to employers seeking to
understand the complexities of the executive search/recruiting industry.
Our research offers prospective employers an unbiased look at the top
executive search firms by offering resources, opinions, and rankings as a
guide to helping you choose the best firm to meet your executive search
needs. This list will be updated each year based upon an algorithmic
approach with includes public voting. We do not accept payment from
executive search firms for inclusion on this list. We do accept advertising
from industry partners, vendors, suppliers, and employers.
Qualifications

In order to qualify for the Top 20 Executive Search Firms list,
organizations must be retained search firms, have multiple practice areas,
have displayed recognized thought leadership, and must have completed
signature searches for global brands in multiple geographies.
Ranking Methodology

The ranking order for the Top 20 Executive Search Firms list is derived
algorithmically based upon a proprietary weighting of the following
criteria: annual revenue, number of placements, number of ancillary
services or practice areas, level of searches handled by average salary,
completion ratio, average time to complete, stick rate, client satisfaction
(testimonials/votes), social media presence, and executive thought
leadership. Our algorithm also negatively weights adverse circumstances
(e.g. candidate exited based upon discovery which the search firm should
have filtered, client litigation, poaching, etc.).

--

Kate Hartmann
kate.hartmann at owasp.org
+1 301-275-9403