[Owasp-board] MOTION: Bring in Scion Executive Search to Handle ED Search Process

Tom Pappas tpappas at virtualmgmt.com
Mon Jun 19 14:33:54 UTC 2017

Hello Andrew,  so yes I met with HR this morning and they have told me they will have a proposal out by Wed of this week.  Sorry for any delay or miscommunication.  Take care

Thomas S. Pappas, MSA |   Senior Vice President of Finance & Administration | Virtual, Inc.
D: +1-781-876-8914
F:  +1-781-623-8460
tpappas at virtualmgmt.com<mailto:tpappas at virtualmgmt.com>
401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600, Wakefield, MA 01880