[Owasp-board] MOTION: Bring in Scion Executive Search to Handle ED Search Process

Owasp kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Sat Jun 17 12:04:17 UTC 2017

Using a third party is a good idea, but I'd strongly recommend interviewing at least one other firm. This is a large spend and a decision that impacts the future direction of OWASP!  Why is there no consideration to use the firm that presented Paul?  Is everyone on the board familiar with this company?

Impact aside, would the board be OK with operations committing to a $45k spend without at least two additional options?

I might have missed it, but I didn't see anything in scion's Q&A about searching internationally for candidates. Will they search globally, or is it just a US search?

Kate Hartmann