[Owasp-board] MOTION: Bring in Scion Executive Search to Handle ED Search Process

Tom Pappas tpappas at virtualmgmt.com
Fri Jun 16 20:25:25 UTC 2017

Hello Josh, so I have a couple of questions with regard to the note below.  Based on the billing it seems that Scion is handling the entire process and that any and all candidates should go through them, as I have just received the resume from the individual that we had identified and does this mean that Matt T either has to interview with Scion or is out of the running.  Just want to get a bit of clarity as to what the process is for candidates that Scion does not identify in their search.

Take care

Thomas S. Pappas, MSA |   Senior Vice President of Finance & Administration | Virtual, Inc.
D: +1-781-876-8914
F:  +1-781-623-8460
tpappas at virtualmgmt.com<mailto:tpappas at virtualmgmt.com>
401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600, Wakefield, MA 01880