[Owasp-board] SCION Executive Search

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Jun 15 02:29:48 UTC 2017

I understand what you're getting at here by wanting to be able to solicit
our own candidates as well, but I think it would be incredibly confusing to
have two copies of our job description out there, two sites to submit a
resume two, and two different processes for candidate reviews.  While I
don't necessarily think it needs to be an all or nothing approach, I think
that we should refrain from actively trying to recruit candidates against
the process.

~josh