[Owasp-board] SCION Executive Search

Tom Pappas tpappas at virtualmgmt.com
Tue Jun 13 15:12:26 UTC 2017

Hi Josh so there were many versions of the budget most of which did not have an ED in for 2017.  That said there were no funds reallocated but rather an ED expense of $75K that was added back into to the 2nd half of 2017 which increased the net loss for the year.  As for being ahead of Bud we are right now and was in the board summary from last week’s meeting, at $187K ahead of bud for net income through April 2017.  I would caution thought that , we do not know yet if APSEC EU in Belfast made its budget as we also do not know if the Dev summit has over spent, which is a possibility and lastly the Orlando APSEC as did the DC APSEC, has a healthy budget that if these are not all met it would exceed the budget surplus quickly and could increase the net budgeted loss for the year.   I hope this adds some clarity.  Take care

Thomas S. Pappas, MSA |   Senior Vice President of Finance & Administration | Virtual, Inc.
D: +1-781-876-8914
F:  +1-781-623-8460
tpappas at virtualmgmt.com<mailto:tpappas at virtualmgmt.com>
401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600, Wakefield, MA 01880