[Owasp-board] SCION Executive Search

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Jun 13 14:59:07 UTC 2017

Thank you, Tom.  I understand that from a budget standpoint we moved the ED
hire to later in the year.  I guess what I was wondering is what was done
with the money that had been allocated for that position up until that
point?  Has it been spent on another initiative?  Also, I seem to remember
an update at the Board meeting saying that we were ahead of our revenue
goals at this point, this year.  Do you have a rough estimate of how much
ahead that would be?

~josh