[Owasp-board] MOTION: Update section 2.02 of OWASP Bylaws

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Jun 1 01:26:17 UTC 2017

While I hear what you're saying, Tom, and would likely vote in favor of
such a change, I don't want to add additional complications to what should
be a relatively simple change, since we already voted in favor of it.
Maybe create a draft of the amended language for a motion at the June Board
meeting?  I would be happy to help you craft that separately from this
motion.

~josh