[Owasp-board] This is a thread for discussing the membership proposal as linked in the connector.

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue Jan 31 19:42:03 UTC 2017

I received the message below today from one of our current Corporate
Members.  Attempting to keep all communications regarding the membership
proposals in one single email thread, I have added it below.

NOTE: These are proposals.  All feedback from the community is extremely
important and will be taken into consideration.

*"Having read your newsletter today, I was quite surprised to read that you
are doubling the corporate membership fees. Since we are just a 26 people
company a yearly fee of USD 10,000 (USD 7,500 for the next year) is too
high for us. Under these conditions we unfortunately will not renew our
contribution – but if the price tag stays at USD 5,000 we would renew
again."*

--
Regards,

*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

OWASP Foundation
1200-C Agora Drive, #232 |Bel Air, MD  21014 | USA
Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784 | Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021

*Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*