[Owasp-board] MOTION: Senior staff as Interim ED

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Jan 26 00:04:05 UTC 2017

Johanna IMHO you should talk to Matt as the Chairperson for 2017 express
your concerns and then you can be informed as the VP and take actions that
you believe will help the organization be better with a plan.

There are so many operational/strategic and related items that we will only
get better after a baseline is defined action items are identified and we
implement with you and Matt leading that effort.