[Owasp-board] Time Zones

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Mon Jan 23 03:07:15 UTC 2017

I think Johanna is back in the EU at the moment, so UTC+1? This would make
it 2 AM for her and Tobias when Tobias is back in Germany.

I like this schedule for obvious reasons (midday is great for me!), but I
am okay with the concept of moving the pain around on a quarterly basis, as
this works with our 25% non-attendance requirement if a meeting is
scheduled at 2 am, as long as you can attend all the other times.

thanks,
Andrew