[Owasp-board] REMINDER _ Re: URGENT CONTRACT FOR OWASP SUMMIT 2017 - Re: Proposal of Costs: Woburn Forest - Owasp - 12.06.2017

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sun Jan 22 09:05:06 UTC 2017

hi Johanna,

the tickets are not too expensive, as they include catering & lodging for 5
days.
24h tickets are 1400 EUR covering the venue, accommodation (shared lodge),
catering for 5 days 12-16 June 2017.
there is also the option to participate based on day-tickets, 465 EUR
covering the venue, catering during the day for 5 days, 12-16 June 2017.

the venue was selected, based on location: near London and an international
airport hub, Heathrow. for maximum reachability.
at the same time the lay-out supports the "summit-style" villas where
workshops can be done for several days.
if you cannot free up 5 days in your agenda, we will offer the option to
come for a smaller number of days.

kind regards

Seba