[Owasp-board] REMINDER _ Re: URGENT CONTRACT FOR OWASP SUMMIT 2017 - Re: Proposal of Costs: Woburn Forest - Owasp - 12.06.2017

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Sun Jan 22 01:50:31 UTC 2017

Seba,

Thank you for the clarification.  You are correct, I had no idea that this
had been changed from DevSecOps to a "pure" OWASP Summit.  The announcement
on the Leaders list appears to have been from January 9, 2017(a week and a
half ago), well after the Board took our vote back in December.  When was
this change made?  When the Board took our vote, it was based on the
knowledge and understanding that we were voting about supporting
DevSecOps.  For me at least, this is a welcome change and something that I
would absolutely support.

~josh