[Owasp-board] REMINDER _ Re: URGENT CONTRACT FOR OWASP SUMMIT 2017 - Re: Proposal of Costs: Woburn Forest - Owasp - 12.06.2017

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sat Jan 21 22:44:52 UTC 2017

Hi Seba

I think indeed that Josh has not evaluated the latest information regarding
the change. Right now, as I understand it is an OWASP Summit and not
DevSecOps as it was originally

However a ticket of https://www.regonline.com/registration/Checkin.aspx?
EventId=1942827 (24h tickets are 1400 EUR) is a quite expensive one.

I understand that this is for a 5 day summit but what exactly do a ticket
of EUR1400 cover? Is this including Hotel + Food?

I personally cannot afford the ticket price nor be 5 days away for a summit.
Most OWASP conferences cost 1/2 or a little over the half of the price and
are 2 days.

What about make it in another city in UK(London is expensive for a stay)
and consider a shorter summit (2 up to 3 days instead of 5)?

Cheers

Johanna

--
Johanna Curiel