[Owasp-board] REMINDER _ Re: URGENT CONTRACT FOR OWASP SUMMIT 2017 - Re: Proposal of Costs: Woburn Forest - Owasp - 12.06.2017

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat Jan 21 10:45:19 UTC 2017

Hi Matt,

I think there is a misunderstanding: we do not ask seeding funds from the
board.

See down in the email thread:
<snip>
Information on the event is here:
http://owaspsummit.org/
and here:
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2017-January/017697.html

all information (including the budget) was provided as part of the OCMS
entry.
budget link:
https://github.com/OWASP/owasp-summit-2017/blob/master/Budget/owasp-summit-2017-budget%20v20170105.xlsx
which was approved.
Our event is listed here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference

Regarding your funding question:
We currently have 17,000 USD available in donations from the SAMM project
and the London chapter (which easily covers the 30% downpayment)
We are starting registrations this week (Kate has created the RegOnline
page).
</snip>

The registratration link is here
https://www.regonline.com/registration/Checkin.aspx?EventId=1942827 (24h
tickets are 1400 EUR)

Thanks for your swift review & signature of the venue contract (which was
due yesterday)

Kind regards,

Seba