[Owasp-board] Roberts Rules of Order

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Jan 17 12:03:02 UTC 2017

Thanks for your assistance in driving accountability and order. A
simplified cheat sheet is listed here and shared with each member;

http://www.umecra.com/BylawsAndRules/Roberts%20Rules%20Handout.pdf

Additional points have been streamlined and posted here for the entire
community moving forward
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board#tab=How_Meetings_Operate

Thank you in advance for reviews enabling everyone to get to work

Tom Brennan
Board Secretary