[Owasp-board] 2017 Dates, Time, Places

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Jan 16 05:05:33 UTC 2017

I would like to also "2nd" (not official I realize) Andrew's comment on
time bounding.  We should be able to allocate a specific amount of time
formally and not exceed this. To that end, I'd prefer we discuss and agree
our plan here for 2017 regarding closed sessions.

Currently it is expected to attend the time frame listed on the board
meeting website. Many of us schedule very tightly against those hours. If
we formally adopt the inclusion of an additional 30 minutes for closed door
operating items then I'd like to see that as a formal item which is
captured on the board meeting page.

Thanks