[Owasp-board] 2017 Dates, Time, Places

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Jan 13 14:59:07 UTC 2017

I defer to Matt he or someone on the operations team posted them originally in 2016 December.  Please consult with Matt Josh and let us know.

Personally I believe (2) offsite meetings Q1 and Q3 and then (2) 4hr virtual meetings are a much better use of time then monthly meetings to operate a global business like OWASP but that's not my choice to make, it is the chairs

Coaching football, attending basketball and activities of (4) kids myself I can appreciate the conflicts.  Trying to get clarity on the save the date issue early for that exact reason so we can schedule life around commitments.

Please advise Matt/Johanna on this one and we can adapt

Tom Brennan | Mobile: 973-506-9304  | Schedule vMeeting: Click Here