[Owasp-board] 2017 Dates, Time, Places

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Jan 13 14:52:09 UTC 2017

BTW, I recognize that you asked for issues with dates/times/places to be
addressed in New Business at the next scheduled meeting.  That said, there
is no agenda created yet for the February 8th meeting and I think our
limited meeting time is much better spent focusing on Board issues rather
than scheduling conflicts.  In other words, I'd like to tackle the
scheduling conflict via e-mail if possible, but will bring it up at the
meeting if not.

~josh