[Owasp-board] 2017 Dates, Time, Places

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Jan 13 14:48:37 UTC 2017

If these are the official Board meeting dates, then I would like to request
that the meeting scheduled for Wednesday, April 12th be moved to either
Tuesday, April 11th or Thursday, April 13th at the same time.  I will be
coaching a soccer game at the currently scheduled date and time.

Also, the timezone for June 7 is listed as CEST.  Is that intentional?  I
ask because every other timezone is listed in PST or PDT.  I shouldn't have
an issue if it is, but I at least wanted to verify that is the case.

Lastly, the September 19th meeting says "in Orlando at AppSecEU", but the
October 11th meeting also says "at AppSecUSA" and is in EST.  Which is it?
Are the times still correct for both?

Thanks Tom!

~josh