[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] 2017 Roles and Responsibilities

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Jan 12 15:26:17 UTC 2017

Matt,

Do you we have a record of and copy of the legal letter of advisory on file related to the subordinate legal entities created in the name of "OWASP"

Also need to know what international law firm of record is the agent/retained for entity management if not Perlman and Perlman.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Brennan | Mobile: 973-506-9304  | Schedule vMeeting: Click Here

Begin forwarded message: