[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] 2017 Roles and Responsibilities

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Jan 12 13:19:52 UTC 2017

OWASP Foundation only has (1) recognized board of directors of the non-profit and those (7) individuals are managed by the bylaws and this process correct.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Foundation_ByLaws

I will be seeking clarity from legal council and the elected board on the operation of any other legal entity in 2017 so that it is structured legally and compliant for US based non-profit law and smooth operations globally.

Maarten are you part of a entity that legally identifies you as a officer of an entity associated with "OWASP" please advise and if so provide reference materials accordingly.

Thank you in advance for asking your question, that is how we as a organization matures together and over time.

Tom Brennan | Mobile: 973-506-9304  | Schedule vMeeting: Click Here