[Owasp-board] Mov-fwd decisions
johanna curiel curiel
johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Jan 12 11:22:49 UTC 2017
As expressed yesterday, we really need to move forward with some decision
making key points in order to be more dynamic and allow the staff also to
execute some of the proposed plans
- Do we have a clear date when the new Budget will be presented? (Andrew
+ Tom Papas)
- Communication Plan==> I think the staff can go fwd with this, but what
is the budget attached to this activity?(Staff could please let us know
what is the budget?)
- New membership model==> I believe we need to allow the staff
experiment and check the results after a period of 3 to 6 months for
evaluating the results. Again , what is the budget attached to this
- New EX==> We hardly spoke about this.
- What is the actual status?
- Do we have interesting candidates,
- do we nee dot advertise more?
- Do we want to hold this and go ahead with Matt Konda's plan about
allowing the Staff have more accountability and he will monitor the
progress and report on that?
Can we set these items with clear deadlines so we can move fwd and get
I propose that everyone responsible for the items to feedback ext week and
set this to online voting
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-board