[Owasp-board] Official Call for Capstone Project Proposals for the Spring 2017 Semester

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Wed Jan 11 02:07:30 UTC 2017

Hi Tom, I think that it is a great idea to support students' learning
opportunities, for all students and for all learners, as long as we are not
exclusively doing that. It would be a capacity issue regarding staffing and
volunteer time, and other resource allocations. It could be integrated into
the Learning Gateway Project which could help manage the process for with
other projects with our volunteers, we have about 40 so far, project
volunteers as well as mentors and mentees, since that is part of what we
are planning to do anyway. Best wishes, Bev