[Owasp-board] Fwd: Official Call for Capstone Project Proposals for the Spring 2017 Semester

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Jan 11 01:13:24 UTC 2017

NYC/NJ/Brklyn/Long Island OWASP -active chapter leaders chapters
Thoughts, discussion on continued investment with academia on OWASP Projects for 2017?

Cc to the OWASP Global Board for consideration for 2017 budgeting. Perhaps OWASP Foundation has to allocate academic grants as part of its outreach mission to raise visibility to to the next generation of security aware developers.

Discussion?

Tom Brennan | Mobile: 973-506-9304  | Schedule vMeeting: Click Here

Begin forwarded message: