[Owasp-board] Conflicting Meeting Times - Re: Board Meeting Scheduling

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Jan 10 17:28:13 UTC 2017

Matt, All -

Since the meeting is tomorrow I'd like confirmation on which is correct?

 January 11, 2017, 16:00-17:30 PST as listed on https://www.owasp.org/index.
php/Board#tab=Agenda_for_2017_Meetings
OR
January 11, 2017, 14:00-15:30 PST as listed in the recent google invite

If the latter I will have to move meetings and can be present from
14:00-15:00. However, with only a couple days notice I can't move the
15:00-15:30 meeting and will have to leave after 60 minutes.

Please advise.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board