[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Scheduling

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Jan 9 18:16:50 UTC 2017

Matt, all,

I just want to double check here when the meeting is scheduled. I blocked
off my calendar per

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board#tab=Agenda_for_2017_Meetings

which says January 11, 2017, 16:00-17:30 PST

However the link just sent says January 11, 2017, 14:00-15:30 PST

If the meeting is in fact 14:00-15:30 PST  then I can move some meetings
and make it from 14:00-14:55.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board