[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Scheduling

Matt Konda matt.konda at owasp.org
Mon Jan 9 05:09:28 UTC 2017

Done.

Meeting scheduled 4 PM on 1/11.  (Thank you, Johanna).

Details:  https://www.owasp.org/index.php/January_11,_2017

I am assuming the first order of business will be to select the new Chair
and that the flow of the meeting will be handled by that person.  If you
are interested, please be prepared to take that on.

Please add agenda items to the Wiki page.

Happy 2017!

Matt