[Owasp-board] January Ops Update blog is live

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Sat Jan 7 01:56:10 UTC 2017

Dear Tom,

So nice to hear from you. I'm happy to speak with you Monday, and if
possible, could you kindly provide the report, and the annual report
financials for the next board meeting? It will very much assist us in our
fundraising efforts! My Monday schedule is currently open from 4pm to 6pm
EDT. I could also speak at 10am, but prefer the afternoon since mornings
are very busy around here, especially on Mondays! Have a great weekend!
Thank you and best wishes.

Sincerely,
Bev
Mobile: 347-908-7098