[Owasp-board] January Ops Update blog is live

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Sat Jan 7 01:46:41 UTC 2017

Sounds good Tiffany,

Matt, Could you also answer the following questions when time permits:

Why are we using a SCORM standard download process instead of syndication
for the OWASP courses and content? Are we sure that we want to provide
downloads? Is that a wise business model? What is the cost benefit for
downloads vs syndication?

At the board meeting, could you kindly provide a sample of the project
reviews that were created from the project review form for the recently
promoted projects? We would really like to see them, if they exist. Also,
please be prepared to explain if there is any reason that they do not
exist, and to explain any disparities in your promotion workflow processes.
Also, please provide a workflow model for us to view and review / discuss,
etc. Thank you kindly.

Best wishes,
Bev