[Owasp-board] January Ops Update blog is live

Tom Pappas tpappas at virtualmgmt.com
Sat Jan 7 01:45:59 UTC 2017

Thank you Tiffany for passing this along. Hello Bev,  hope you are doing well.  Rather than trying to continue this dialogue through  email,  if you have some time Monday or Tuesday I would be happy to catchup for a quick call and try to assist you with your question(s).  Just let me know what works for you and we can set something up.  Take care and have a great weekend

Sent from my Windows Phone