[Owasp-board] January Ops Update blog is live

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Sat Jan 7 01:36:39 UTC 2017

Unfortunately, my duties diverge greatly from intersecting with the budget
with the exception of the grants I approve in $500 increments and
marketing, so I have not taken the time to focus or scrutinize it past
that.  However, my experience working in and with other non-profits would
indicate that we use less than 60% of our revenues as overhead.

Tom Pappas will be at the board meeting, and I am sure if we ask him ahead
of time he would be able to break it down better.

Best,
Tiffany

Tiffany Long
Community Manager