[Owasp-board] January Ops Update blog is live

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Sat Jan 7 01:20:46 UTC 2017

Thank you kindly Tiffany, Are you able to discern what part of the 60% is
going to overhead? Would be a "nice to know" and will be required reporting
for any future grant reporting efforts. There are a number of other metrics
that I can send you, as well, that will help in our analyses efforts. Have
a great weekend! Best wishes, Bev