[Owasp-board] January Ops Update blog is live

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Sat Jan 7 00:51:18 UTC 2017

I see what you are saying there Tom, but the 60% is not going simply to
overhead, it is largely going to fund the grant programs that the
Foundations runs--such as the community out reach program and programs to
fund projects.  It would make sense to talk to Tom Pappas about that break
down.

Tiffany Long
Community Manager