[Owasp-board] January Ops Update blog is live

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sat Jan 7 00:46:39 UTC 2017

Love the transparency of the blog to point out issues that are roadblocked by the acting ED and Board.  Please add to all future blog posts the link to the board meeting and the date so that the community of they care enough to read it can then also look at the upcoming date/time and agenda of the board meeting and attend if they would like to make statements on the record as part of the public/member comment opportunity

What also would be great on this update is the total number of tickets on the contact us system, the count by segment and the average days open on the tickets.  This would provide insight to the back office backlog assigned to employees.

Thanks for the updates and great job in raising visibility for roadblocks and issues

I believe the next Board meeting is the 11th but I defer to Matt Konda who started the doodle

Tom Brennan | Mobile: 973-506-9304  | Schedule vMeeting: Click Here