[Owasp-board] January Ops Update blog is live

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Sat Jan 7 00:43:59 UTC 2017

Dear Matt,

This is great, thanks for sharing. Just a quick question when you have
time: Is it possible for an individual, corporation, foundation or an
organization to donate to a project or chapter and only contribute 7% or
13% to the global foundation budget? 60% is very, very high! Most grants
require a maximum of 13% and prefer less to go to the "overhead" "admin" or
what we are calling the "global foundation". Even the Red Cross, considered
a very "porky" NGO only allows for 13% and often tries for less to go to
administration. Very few non profits use that much of the revenues for
operations anymore. Any thoughts? Have a great weekend. Thank you and best
wishes.

Sincerely,
Bev