[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Scheduling

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Jan 4 14:35:01 UTC 2017

I was able to add an 8 AM on 1/11, but I may be a few minutes late if we
choose that option as I have to drop the girls off at school just before
then.  That said, it looks like Johanna has said she can make the 4 PM on
1/11 slot so we have 100% able to make that (with Tobias not having
responded yet).  I say we lock it down.

~josh