[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Scheduling

Matt Konda matt.konda at owasp.org
Wed Jan 4 11:41:04 UTC 2017

Sorry, that went prematurely with a wrist tap.

The current best time is 1/11 at 4:00 PM CST.  I'm sending a tentative
invite for that time but am hoping that Tobias, Johanna, Tom and Josh can
take another look to just confirm they can't adjust to get a time we have
more than 5 possible board members.

http://doodle.com/poll/823gckfntmkmuv7s8w3xt5fc/admin#table

Matt

[image: Inline image 1]