[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Scheduling

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Jan 3 05:13:19 UTC 2017

Done.

Also, I noticed some discussions about the meeting length on another
thread. We should expect people to be available for the stated time range
per our meeting schedule. This is typically 1 or 1.5 hours. However, I also
noticed several meetings where we had an unlisted additional meeting. We
should always avoid "unlisted" meetings. If we need another meeting then
let's be sure it's on the official meeting page (even if it's a closed door
meeting) https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board#tab=Agenda_for_2017_Meetings

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board