[Owasp-board] Updating the Board Voting Record

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Feb 23 01:12:20 UTC 2017

During the last board meeting, the board voted to acknowledge the O&A
Committee in the absence of an Executive Director.

I've included the group on the request and we will collaborate on your
request to update the board voting record before the next scheduled Board
meeting on March 8th.

Thank you,
Kate

--