[Owasp-board] REQUEST BUDGET: for project leaders to assist OWASP summit London

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Sat Feb 11 20:03:43 UTC 2017

PS: Clarification to previous question - ... should recuse themselves
regarding any decisions about projects / chapters / reviews / funding
requests for their own projects / chapters / reviews / funding requests?
Also, isn't there conflict of interest in staff participating in project
reviews as well?