[Owasp-board] REQUEST BUDGET: for project leaders to assist OWASP summit London

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sat Feb 11 13:01:44 UTC 2017

Thank you Matt for clarifying the actual budget.

>>I'm assuming you mean active project leaders with a preference for
Flagship and Labs over incubator.
Definitely, since these are the projects that have shown clear and stable
progress

Right now I have assembled a list of project leaders that requested help
and which projects they have:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ch21LP2S_y_mfmTdDK33JILUJkd_iIgvp9fS09a5hV4/edit?usp=sharing

Based on this:
@Claudia + Matt : Please, could you check if these projects are active and
have been recently reviewed?

@Claudia: Could you please ask the project leaders to submit how much money
they need for traveling and you will have to check how much they have
available in their project budget which they can use. Please, fill in the
information here so then we know how much will be the total  requested

Regards

Johanna

--
Johanna Curiel