[Owasp-board] Time Zones

Tobias Gondrom tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Feb 8 14:21:57 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Apologies for the late reply.

Please do understand that more than half of the time, I am in China and a meeting at 4am is simply humanly not possible.

I believe the schedule we had from begin of this year was quite reasonable, with people outside of US taking most of the inconvenient time, which is to be expected as most are still in US time zone.

Best regards, Tobias