[Owasp-board] February Ops Update blog is live

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon Feb 6 15:34:59 UTC 2017

Tom,

> Can you also add total number of open tickets/cases, breakdown on what
category they are in and average days open from Salesforce. A
> simple monthly report should help the community and board understand what
the work load is and areas of inquiry.

Kate and I were working on creating a standard SF report we'd run before
writing the blog post but her family issues pushed that back far enough
that we didn't make it for last Friday.  We will have those for March.

> Posting the blog via social media, Facebook, Ning and asking for all
Meetup users to announce it to there membership will greatly help
> raise visibility.

Tiffany handles those outlets and I'd expect to see this publicized on
those channels shortly - I did complete the blog rather late on a Friday
this month.  Luckily for an international organization, its always before
COB (close of business) somewhere. ; )

> The board does need the operations director or delegated representative
to attend the meeting at a min. as the conduit.

Most if not all of the staff attend every board meeting.  I know I was down
with bronchitis for the last one and I recall that Kate was dealing with a
very unplanned family emergency.  With the exception of Jan 2017 edge case,
the majority of staff have attended all board meeting since I was brought
on continuing back to when I was on the Foundation Board.  I don't see that
changing anytime in the future.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro