[Owasp-board] February Ops Update blog is live

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Feb 6 14:04:44 UTC 2017

Excellent thank you Matt.

Re: Hosting I have a Datacenter (https://www.nyi.net/) that is willing to
give owasp unlimited power and pipe let's discuss what we are already doing
with virtual village
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Virtual_Village_Project

Can you also add total number of open tickets/cases, breakdown on what
category they are in and average days open from Salesforce. A simple
monthly report should help the community and board understand what the work
load is and areas of inquiry.

Posting the blog via social media, Facebook, Ning and asking for all Meetup
users to announce it to there membership will greatly help raise
visibility.

The board does need the operations director or delegated representative to
attend the meeting at a min. as the conduit.

Thank you

--

*Tom Brennan | **Mobile:* 973-506-9304  *|* *Schedule vMeeting*: Click Here
<http://www.meetme.so/tombrennan>