[Owasp-board] Time Zones

Matt Konda matt.konda at owasp.org
Sat Feb 4 15:30:38 UTC 2017

Hmm.  I understand your concerns.  I'll put it back where it was.

I was under the impression from the discussion that we had several proposed
changes to the time and that perhaps people were expecting it to change.  I
was afraid it would be impossible to meet 2/8 at a new time.  RSA was not
on my radar.  Certainly don't intend to inconvenience anyone.

Sorry, Johanna.  For March forward we'll adjust the schedule.

Matt