[Owasp-board] Time Zones

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sat Feb 4 15:18:52 UTC 2017

Your asking to change the meeting (4) days before it? Why exactly?

I have not been notified by any board member that the dates don't work for
them in attendance of it and don't see a lack of quorum expressed since
they took office in January.

FYI The 15th is RSA where many of us will be raising visibility for
software security, so if it changes I know I can not attend it.

Not that the dates times you posted in December are ideal for anyone there
is always something else in life to do.. but that was what was posted.
Ideally you make a motion to change the schedule if it if needed at the
next meeting and discussion of all in attendance.

https://www.owasp.org/images/e/e1/OWASPByLawsOfficial-25Sept2015CLEAN.pdf