[Owasp-board] OWASP 24/7 Broadcast: The Cancellation of AppSecEU Israel

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Thu Dec 28 02:25:25 UTC 2017

No thank you Mark. The board meeting that was recorded as they are monthly
for the last decade documents the situation as well as the prior (6) months
of staff updates.

Dec Meeting
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i2zdQ6QVFoWh06TBuJy2Zo5bvp9M50zJ

Prior
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board#tab=Historical_Meeting_Archive

This is being actively worked on with the OWASP Executive Director Karen
and Chairman. (Matt/2017 and Martin/2018) and the associated members of the
newly elected board. If they (the Chair or ED) wish to utilize the OWASP
podcast platform they will reach out to you. Cc board list.

Thank you.