[Owasp-board] What would you do with 1M donated to OWASP’s Mission

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Mon Dec 18 16:05:49 UTC 2017

The point is for use of capital.  How would you as a board member invest 1M
in capital? What strategic projects, services would you get behind.  That
topic is exercise.

How funding is realized via donations, memberships, grants, conference
revenue, etc... is a vechile.

BTW OWASP has about 1M question is how will it be used in 2018.

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 10:52 AM Martin Knobloch <martin.knobloch at owasp.org>
wrote:

> To be honest, it looks fishy (or should I say phishy) to me, but that can
> be as I am European ;)
>
> So, nice one to discus soon possible!
>
> What are the thoughts of the other board members?
>
> Kind regards,
> -martin
>
> On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 3:01 AM, Tom Brennan - OWASP <tomb at owasp.org>
> wrote:
>

>> Details https://pineapplefund.org/
>>
>> --
>> *Tom Brennan*
>> *Proactive RISK*
>> www.proactiverisk.com
>> Mobile: 973-202-0122 <(973)%20202-0122> | Schedule a Meeting
>> <https://secure.scheduleonce.com/proactiverisk>

>> --
*Tom Brennan*
*Proactive RISK*
www.proactiverisk.com
Mobile: 973-202-0122 | Schedule a Meeting
<https://secure.scheduleonce.com/proactiverisk>